Steps of Selection :
1- Online Registration
2- Written Test
3- Physical Tests
4- Medical Tests
5- Initial Interviews
6. ISSB at Kohat , Gujranwala , Malir or Quetta.
7- Final Medical
8. Merit List
9- Joining Letter.
Initial Selection :
Written Test :
1-Written test is taken online on computers available in selection centers.
2-Test consists of Three Parts .
3- Part-1 includes 90 Verbal Intelligence Questions , time for Part-1 is 30 minutes only.
4- Part-2 includes 60 Non-verbal Intelligence Questions , time for Part-2 is 30 minutes only.
5. Part-3 includes 50 General Knowledge , Islamic Studies, Pak Studies , Mathematics and English.
Time allowed for academic questions is 30 minutes.
Preparation Tips :
checked at selection centers,
- Take adequate physical exercise in the run up before you report at the Selection center.
- Please start exercising from today , Please ran at least 1 km Daily in 8 mins.
- Increase the distance of 200m after each three days,
- Please keep care of your diet.
- Please stop exercising one day before the physical test day.
- Please breathe less as you can while running.
- Please don’t stop running on the track , but you may keep walking fast.