ASSISTANT ENGINEER / SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER / ASSISTANT DIRECTOR / DEPUTY DISTRICT OFFICER (INCLUDING 04 POSTS FOR WOMEN,
01-POST FOR DISABLED AND 01-POST FOR MINORITY QUOTA) ON TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT BASIS.
Case : 25-J/2016
To Apply Online, Click Here Click Here
Posts : 25
Pay scale : BPS-17
Degree in Engineering in the requisite discipline from a recognized university or an Equivalent Qualification and except in a case where section 28 (b) of the Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976 (V of 1976) applies registration as a professional engineer with the Pakistan engineering Council.
1. Degree in Engineering in the requisite discipline means B.sc (civil) Engineering degree.
2. Valid Registration Certificate issued from Pakistan Engineering Council on or before the closing date.
3. Equivalence of Qualification determined by HEC or QEDC of Administrative Department will be acceptable.
Age : 21 to 30 Years
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
Tests (If Any) :-
One paper of MCQ type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to Qualification of the Post and General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview only original CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID document will be acceptable.
2. Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 04-11-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
6. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Multan: 061-9330354,
Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the Instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
(E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202733)
Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC,
(E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202759)
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES-2016”
visit PPSC website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
4th NOVEMBER 2016
ISHTIAQ AHMAD CH.
UAN NO. 042-111-988-722