Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat , Islamabad is looking for suitably qualified and Competent Candidates including disabled and minorities for the temporary and contractual vacant posts . The tentative place of posting of these Jobs will be in Islamabad , Karachi , Faisalabad , Lahore , Quetta . Multan Abbottabad and Sukkur as per mentioned accordingly to each vacant post. Govt employees shall provide Non Objection Certificate from their respective organization at the time of Test / interview. All candidates applying will get 5 Years Upper Age relaxation . if you have applied on these advertisements earlier , Kindly apply again, No of Posts can be increased / decreased according to requirements, Four posts are reserved for Disabled candidates , they can apply for all posts except Sr no 5 & 6 . Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interviews. No TA/DA will be given to applicants. DO NOT give your portable mobile number (which is converted from one network to another) so that SMS delivery is ensured. No test fee will be charged for the posts of Dispatch Rider and Chowkidar. Required Qualifications for the following posts are Master / Bachelors in Computer Science . Intermediate , Matric & Primary Pass with special technical and professional qualification.
Vacant Posts :
* Steno Typists
* Upper Division Clerks
* Key Punch operators
* Lower Division Clerks
* Dispatch Riders
* IT officers.
How to Apply :
1- To apply for these Jobs kindly follow these steps :-
* Download NTS Application forms and Online Deposit Slips. Please use separate forms for each posts. To download Forms : Link No 1 : Link No 2
* Pay 400 Rs in any online branch of HBL . MCB . ABL or UBL Banks.
* Fill the application forms properly with complete and correct information,
* Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate & Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
* Send complete form to NTS Headquarters Islamabad before last date.
* For Posts of Dispatch Rider and Chowkidar , Send application forms to Please Send Application Forms Directly to: Deputy Director (Admin) Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
* Last Date to Apply is 30th January 2017.