We are happy to announce that PPSC has announced 137 Vacant posts of Excise and Taxation Inspectors in Excise , Taxation and Narcotics control department. PPSC main responsibility is to test interview and recommend the most suitable and hard working candidates for government service in Punjab Province.
Post Name : Excise and taxation inspector (BPS -16)
These posts will be filled on Division basis , the Punjab Excise and Taxation Department 1980 service rules will be applied on excise inspectors . These Jobs will be on permanent basis in Punjab Province.
1. QUALIFICATION: Degree from a Recognized University.
2. PAY: BS-16
3. GENDER: Male & Female.
4. AGE: 18 to 25 + 5 Years & 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and female Candidates respectively on 17 September 2018.
5. DOMICILE: Any District of the respective Directorate in the Province of the Punjab.
6. PLACE OF POSTING: Preferably Home District / Division otherwise anywhere in the Punjab Province.
7. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST: In case a large number of applications are received, shortlisting of the candidates will be done through one paper MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) written test. The MCQs type test of 100 MCQS and 90 Minustes will test the candidates in Current Affairs, General Knowledge (Comprising questions of Pakistan Studies including Geography of Pakistan, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, Every Day Science) and Basic Knowledge of Urdu and English Languages.
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications online. Detailed instructions regarding online applications, fee submission and application form are available at the official site of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date to Apply : 17 September 2018
Sharing is caring :
Share can help others to find employment , Just use below links to share with friends , Thanks.