- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master (2nd Division)
- B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) (2nd Divsion)
- Law Graduate (2nd Division)
- B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Recommended Books for FPSC , PPSC , NTS Exams :
1- Advanced PPSC Model Papers Original Solved Papers Latest Edition (2020) By M Imtiaz Shahid
2- Advanced FPSC Model Papers 2020 Original Solved Papers 47th Edition By M Imtiaz Shahid All Pakistan Free Home Delivery
3- CARAVAN COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS 2020 BY CH AHMED NAJIB
4- THE KEY TO SUCCESS by Muneer Hayat
Company: Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
JOBS OPENING IN ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN :