Punjab University Registration Branch has announced the schedule for submission of registration forms for MA/MSc annual examinations 2021. Those who have passed BA BSc exams in 2021 or before may apply for registration. The last date to apply for online registration with single fee is 30-04-2021and with double fee is 14-05-2021
Candidates who are already registered with Punjab University do not need to apply again. Their previous registration number shall be acceptable. Students whose registration card is misplaced, can get the duplicate registration card by depositing PKR: 100/- in HBL.
Eligibility For PU MA MSC Private Registration 2021
Candidate should have passed BA BSc examination in 2021 or before. Students who are already registered with PU are not required to submit the registration form again.
Subjects for PU Private MA/MSc Examinations :
Following subjects can be taken by Private candidates for taking M.A. Exam.
4. Political Science
7. Islamic Studies
12. M.A. Kashmiryat
13. Mathematics (M.Sc. Subject)
[for Candidates passing bachelor exam with double MATH (A & B)]
Revised Online Admission Forms and Fee for the M.A./M.Sc. Part-I and Part-II Annual Examination, 2021
NOTIFICATION NO. 120 / Cond. D.S.
In continuation of this office Notification No. 81/Cond. D.S. dated: 10-03-2021. It is hereby notified that the last date for receipt of Online Admission Forms and Fee for the M.A./M.Sc. Part-I and Part-II Annual Examination, 2021 will be as under:
(DR. MUHAMMA IRFAN)
Deputy Controller (Conduct)
for Controller of Examinations.
How to Apply Online for PU MA MSc Private Candidate Registration 2021
- Candidates can only submit the registration form online at http://registration.pu.edu.pk and to apply visit Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- You can Save the data anytime and then login again with your CNIC number to complete the registration.
- Submit the print of the online registration form with the required documents i.e. Photocopy of CNIC or B-Form, NOC, Equivalence (if applicable), and challan form within the due date to registration branch.
Right Click on the link and Select “Save Target As … ”
Option and save the File in Your PC.
Terms And Conditions
- Those candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) are no need for again registration
- In case if registration card has lost then you can get a duplicate registration cards by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on challan form
- Any regular candidate who has left the college and now he or she is again want to get admission as a private student can use his/ her previous registration number that can be obtained by paying Rs. 100 to HBL in order to get a duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who hold the diploma or any other like “A” levels degree have to bring IBCC equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC Islamabad or NOC letter from relevant board