Punjab University Registration Branch has announced the schedule for submission of registration forms for MA/MSc annual examinations 2021. Those who have passed BA BSc exams in 2020 or before may apply for registration. The last date to apply for online registration is December 31, 2020.
Candidates who are already registered with Punjab University do not need to apply again. Their previous registration number shall be acceptable. Students whose registration card is misplaced, can get the duplicate registration card by depositing PKR: 100/- in HBL.
Eligibility For PU MA MSC Private Registration 2021
Candidate should have passed BA BSc examination in 2020 or before. Students who are already registered with PU are not required to submit the registration form again.
Subjects for PU Private MA/MSc Examinations :
Students are allowed to appear as a Private candidate in MA/MSc Examinations in the following subjects:
PU MA MSc Registration 2020 Fees, Date Schedule
|Single||Rs.4090||September 01 to December 31, 2020|
|Late Fee||Rs. 1000/- total will be Rs.5090/-||January 01 to February 26, 2021|
|Double Fee||Rs.8180/-||February 27 to May 14, 2021|
How to Apply Online for PU MA MSc Private Candidate Registration 2021
- Candidates can only submit the registration form online at http://registration.pu.edu.pk Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- You can Save the data anytime and then login again with your CNIC number to complete the registration.
- Submit the print of the online registration form with the required documents i.e. Photocopy of CNIC or B-Form, NOC, Equivalence (if applicable), and challan form within the due date to registration branch.
Terms And Conditions
- Those candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) are no need for again registration
- In case if registration card has lost then you can get a duplicate registration cards by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on challan form
- Any regular candidate who has left the college and now he or she is again want to get admission as a private student can use his/ her previous registration number that can be obtained by paying Rs. 100 to HBL in order to get a duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who hold the diploma or any other like “A” levels degree have to bring IBCC equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC Islamabad or NOC letter from relevant board