WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on Contract basis for Diamer Basha Development Company:
|Sr. No||Nomenclature of Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification / Experience required under relevant Service Rules||Age Limit||Provincial / Regional Quota|
|1.||APS / Stenographer Grade-I||16||01||B.A / B. Sc. 2nd Class from a recognized University with a minimum speed of: –|
a. 80 wpm in Shorthand
b. 50 wpm in Typing
c. Certificate in Microsoft Office and internet
Note: Preference will be given to the qualification in the subjects of Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Computer Science and Political Science.
|2.||Staff Nurse||16||01||a. Matric with Science.|
b. Registered “A” Grade Nurse with Pakistan Nursing Council.
|3.||Accounts Assistant||15||01||B.Com. / BBA (Finance) with at least 50% marks / “C” Grade|
Note: Computer literacy is mandatory.
|4.||Stenographer Grade-II||14||03||B.A / B.Sc. 2nd Class from a recognized University with a minimum speed of:|
a. 60 wpm in Shorthand
b. 40 wpm in Typing
c. Certificate in Microsoft Office & Internet (e. mail) etc + proficiency in computer usage.
Note: Preference will be given to the qualification in the subjects of Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Economics / Computer Science & Political Science.
|5.||Sr. Clerk||11||02||Intermediate (Humanities, Science, Commerce, Computer) (C Grade / 50% marks. Current PC Operating System, MS Word and MS Power Point|
Matriculation (C Grade / 50% marks) 10 years’ experience in Admn Clerical job. Current PC Operating System, MS Word and MS Power Point.
|6.||Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist||09||02||Matriculation (“C” Grade / 50% marks)|
Typing speed 40 wpm on typewriter or PC.
Current PC Operating System and MS Word.
|7.||Cook||08||01||Middle with 05 years’ experience in relevant field.||18||30||District Kohistan|
|8.||Naib Qasid||01||02||Middle||18||30||District Kohistan|
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the website, (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
Note: For the posts of Naib Qasid, the applicants shall submit their applications along with attested copies of educational / experience certificates, domicile certificate, copy of CNIC and 02 recent photographs passport size directly to the office of GM / PD Diamer Basha Development Company, Chilas, District Diamer, Gilgit Baltistan (Phone #. 05812920209) on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on pts.org.pk will only be considered for short listing.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications is 02.11.2020.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on website pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/-. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is not refundable / non-transferable.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from website pts.org.pk.
- For any information / query regarding applications, roll no. slips, written test, result etc. candidates may contact on 051-111-111-787.
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore,
042-99202211 Ext: 2369,2084